"Ilebaye and I could have been if I was in BBNAIJA All-Stars" Vee reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Ilebaye and I could have been if I was in BBNAIJA All-Stars" Vee reveals

1701275921043.jpeg
veeiye

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Veeiye has revealed that she and Ilebaye who is also a former BBNAIJA housemate and the winner of the recently concluded BBNAIJA All-Stars show, would have been friends had she been invited to the season 8 show. Recall the BBNAIJA All-Stars show was held in 2023 and concluded in October with Ilebaye emerging as the winner.

1701275887227.jpeg
ilebaye

Veeiye is a famous Nigerian actress, singer and reality TV star. Her real name is Victoria Ayodele. She gained fame after participating in the Big Brother Naija Lockdown season 5 show in 2020. She is also an actress and has acted in the famous Nigerian series titled SHE must be Obeyed. Ilebaye Odiniya is a 22 year old reality TV star. She emerged as the winner of the All-Stars show in October. She was first on the Level Up season 7 show before coming back for season 8.

Vee was speaking in a recent interview when she disclosed that she and Ikebaye would have been friends on the show had she been there. She also didn't like how people picked on her during the show. She revealed that she and Ilebaye may have argued on the show but would have eventually become friends.
She expressed her fondness for Ilebaye saying she can be a force to be reckoned with and hoped Ilebaye has good people surrounding her.

See clips below