I'll rather be with a fellow man than to marry a woman who can't do my laundry, media personality Mokayo reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'll rather be with a fellow man than to marry a woman who can't do my laundry, media personality Mokayo reveals​

Nigerian social media personality Mokayo said that he would prefer to be with his fellow man if the woman he marries refuses to do his laundry. To him, a woman who cannot handle his laundry isn't worth staying married to. If he finds himself in such a situation, he would just go be with a fellow man so they would always discuss interesting things like football.

In his words, "If my wife can't do my laundry then I'd rather marry a fellow man. Because then, we'd have a lot of interesting things to talk about like football, etc."

Mokayo's opinion stirred controversy amongst netizens as many assumed that he was a gay who was looking for the perfect opportunity to be with a man.
@chichi_barbie: If u are gay, just say that! Mr Gaybriel
@officialiyo: But you're offended when a woman says she can't be with a man that can't provide for her. What happened to you being able to do your own laundry?
@victorious_stitches: Why not check on any female drycleaner for marriage
@official_slimscrilla: Lol this one is looking for an excuse to marry man. Oga go to Western World and marry your man in peace. Indomie is now 23k
@symply_sharon1: Tell us you're gay without telling you're gay. Why you dey disguise?

==