I'm a bigger artist than BNXN - Portable

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Portable-and-BNXN.jpeg

Nigerian street-hop artist Habeeb Olalomi professionally known as Portable says he is a bigger artist than his colleague Daniel Benson, simply known as BNXN.

Recall that BNXN engaged in an online altercation with a Davido fan few days ago which resulted in a controversy between him and Davido after he said the "Unavailable" crooner knows nothing about music.

Addressing the situation, Portable posted a screenshot of him and BNXN's Instagram profiles on his story yesterday, bragging about having more followers than him. Portable has 2.6M followers while BNXN has 1.9M followers. Portable stated that he is bigger than BNXN and he doesn't fake his lifestyle to fit in the entertainment industry.

He said, "I don't fake my lifestyle. I don't fake it to make it. Zeh Nation many many inspiration. Street ti take over. 10/10 level don change. I blow pass you. Ask your neighbor. I'm faster and bigger than Buju. If grace work for you, them go talk say na juju. My face show pass your face."