I'm blushing, it's not easy to see a celeb, lady says after meeting VeryDarkMan on a plane

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm blushing, it's not easy to see a celeb, lady says after meeting VeryDarkMan on a plane​

17636393_img3903_jpeg_jpeg243e4c724d50a286d73fd32d555b77d3

A pretty lady who happened to board an inter-state airplane with VeryDarkMan couldn't stop blushing when she spotted him. They were seat partners and she said she never knew she would get to meet VeryDarkMan. She said, "So I met VeryDarkMan today. I'm blushing na, it's not easy I'm with celeb." Trust Nigerians to quickly drop their two cents about this lady smiling hard when she met VeryDarkMan. Some said that ladies who insult VeryDarkMan on social media will happily run into his arms whenever they get to see him in real life. As a lady, would you be excited to take a picture with VeryDarkMan if you happen to meet him?

==

VeryDarkMan whose real name is Martins Otse is an Abuja-based Human Rights Activist who rose to fame after calling out uncertified skincare brands. The 29-year-old has been dragged multiple times on social media. He was tagged as a misogynist due to his controversial viewpoints regarding issues concerning women.

Attachments

• 1701712792229.jpeg
    1701712792229.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 0