I'm building another house because I don't like the bathroom of this one - Don Jazzy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular music producer and label boss Michael Collins Ajereh aka Don Jazzy reveals that he is building another house because he doesn't like the bathroom of his current home.

Screenshot_20230808-090733_1.jpg

According to the 41-year old millionaire, the bathroom wasn't what he expected because it was too small so he decided to build another house according to his taste and preferences.

He said, "I'm building another house. I don't like my bathroom. It's too small. I bought the house so I didn't like the bathroom. So I decided to leave this one then I'll build it to my taste"

This sent the interviewers into a state of delusion as they began to ask Don Jazzy if they could donate building materials towards his building project.

This stirred up reactions among netizens who were surprised by Don Jazzy's statement. See some reactions below:

Screenshot_20231218-092530_1.jpgScreenshot_20231218-092617_1.jpgScreenshot_20231218-092642_1.jpg