I'm entitled to your money, man who claimed to have struggled with Fireboy cries out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm entitled to your money, man who claimed to have struggled with Fireboy cries out​

Fireboy-DML-Picture-1.jpeg

A Nigerian man has called out Fireboy for neglecting him after becoming famous despite all they had been through. He said he and Fireboy were very close when the Nigerian singer was still struggling. Immediately after he became famous and wealthy, he completely neglected him as if he never existed which he believes isn't meant to be so. He wished the singer a happy birthday and recounted how they used to drink garri together before he became famous. He then said he is entitled to Fireboy's money and the singer should do the needful.

He wrote, "Happy birthday Fireboy. I remember when you never blow we been dey drink garri together. Now, you don blow forget me for trenches, I still dey struggle. Omo me I'm entitled to your money o." Netizens found this hilarious and wondered what brand of audacity pill this guy must have swallowed to publicly say this.

Fireboy is yet to respond to this tweet and no one knows if he would.

==

Last edited: