I'm grateful for the motivation, Rema thanks Burna Boy for bringing him out to perform at the O2 Arena two years ago

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Divine Ikubor popularly known as Rema has expressed his sincere gratitude to his senior colleague Burna Boy for bringing him out to perform at the O2 Arena two years ago.
20231115_071349.jpg

Rema became the youngest African artist to sell out the O2 Arena yesterday. He made Nigeria and the continent proud yesterday as he performed in front of 20,000 die-hard fans.

20231115_070914.jpg

The major highlights at the show yesterday was when Rema performed his hit song "Calm Down", when he brought Ayra Starr and Crayon on stage and his epic entrance.

See some clips below:

Two years ago, Burna Boy had his first sold out concert at the O2 Arena and he brought Rema out to perform on stage. Rema wrote on his X account prior to his show last night saying, "Before I get on stage, I want to say a big thank you to Burna Boy for bringing me on stage 2 years ago. Today it’s my turn to conquer that same stage and I wish you were here to share this moment with me. Regardless, I’m grateful for the motivation."

History was made yesterday as Rema received the O2 Arena sold out plaque after a successful show.

20231115_071138.jpg