I'm happy I was evicted in place of Tolani - Kiddwaya

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Former BBN housemate Kiddwaya has expressed his joy over being evicted in place of TolaniBaj from the All Stars house.

img_1693124208089_1.jpg

Recall that Kiddwaya was evicted last week after the jurors Vee, Saskay, and Elozonam voted him out in place of Tolani.

He revealed in a recent interview with Pulse that he is content with seeing Tolani remain in the house because Tolani is his friend so he wishes her luck.

He mentioned that he wouldn't have preferred any other person to be evicted except him because he is happy his friend gets an additional week in the house.

He said, "Tolani is my girl so I'd rather me than her. That's how much I love her. I'm happy they made the right decision and kicked me out so she can flourish in the show."

He added that he is not bothered about leaving the show because at some point, he was getting fed up staying in the house so he's happy it happened.

Video credit: X @Instablog9ja