I'm not a politician, I'm going home after serving Buhari - Femi Adeshina

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (94).jpeg

President Muhammadu Buhari's Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, has stated that he is not a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Adesina, who appeared on Channels Television on Thursday, also stated that after working under the Buhari administration, he will return to his home.

The senior presidential spokesman revealed that he only works for the administration because he likes the APC.

Adesina claimed he was unable to run for the House of Representatives, Senate, or other political posts because he is not a politician and is not a card-carrying member of the APC, despite the fact that it is his favorite political party.

"I'm sprinting back to my place." "Yes, I've decided to sprint back to my house."
I'm sprinting back to my place."Yes, I've decided to rush home after serving," the presidential assistant joked.

"I work for the APC government," he answered when asked if he was a member of the APC. "I sympathize with the APC." I'm not an APC card-carrying member. Actually, I'm not a politician. My favored political party is the APC.

It's the kind of gathering I enjoy. "I would not work for an APC-run administration if I did not like the party. " APC is my favored political party, and I wish the party well, but am I a card-carrying member? No