I'm not committing a crime for saying I won't date a man that earns N800k monthly, BBN Rachel Edwards says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm not committing a crime for saying I won't date a man that earns N800k monthly, BBN Rachel Edwards says​

BBNaija star Rachel Edwards has spoken about her viral tweet concerning how she can't date a man who earns N800k monthly in Nigeria. She said she wasn't committing a crime for saying that because everyone is entitled to their opinion. So, Nigerians should take a chill pill and stop criticizing her for saying what she wants.

The BBNaija star also said her tweet wasn't even directed at insulting men who are earning N800k. Instead, it was her way of showing Nigerians how much the value has devalued. She had wanted to purchase a wig that was originally N700k but was shocked to find out that the same wig had increased to N1.5 million. So, she took to the media to cite an example of how any man who earns N800k monthly will be unable to buy a wig for his partner.