I'm not going back unless they pay me, Tacha speaks on going back into the Big Brother Naija house

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
In the latest episode of the Big Friday Show, BBNaija's Tacha disclosed the terms and conditions on which she will be going back into the BBN house.

Screenshot_20230724-210620_1.jpg

She stated clearly that unless she is paid to appear on the show, she is never going back because she believes her time is more precious to her.

She said, "Just imagine the two or three people that will be evicted from the show. What would people say? Because right now people already have what they're saying about the housemates going back in and all of that."

She continued, "It's all about business. If you're going to pay me, then yes! We would do it but if you're not going to pay me," To Tacha, her appearance on the show is strictly business. She affirmed that she is not going to "water down her brand to give Nigerians a show."

She also gave herself some credit stating, "It's Big T. We know nobody can do it like me." She recounts her stay in the BBN house saying, "I was washing clothes on eviction night that I know it's going to dry the next day because I know I'm not going anywhere. I literally give the hairstylist my give and say, 'bring it back next Sunday' because I know I'm not going anywhere"

Screenshot_20230724-210129_1.jpg

She also stated that if she goes into the house this time, she may even get disqualified again before the show ends. To Tacha, it's better to get evicted with money than having nothing to go home with.

She also spoke about her appearance on The Challenge, an American reality TV show in 2021. She revealed that she was paid thousands of dollars weekly.

20230725_091415.jpg

"I got paid weekly to be on that show. Thousands of dollars and then you're seeing beautiful new countries. You're in a place with so many great personalities like international cast members and you're getting paid. So even if you get evicted in week 3, there's still thousands of dollars in your bank account that's going to be sent down to you.", She said.

Video credit: Twitter @OneJoblessBoy