"I'm not going to be in any kind of rivalry with anybody" Mercy Eke reveals what she told herself coming into the BBNAIJA house

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I'm not going to be in any kind of rivalry with anybody" Mercy Eke reveals what she told herself coming into the BBNAIJA house

Screenshot_20230929-171710_Instagram.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Mercy Eke has revaled what she advised herself when she was coming on the Big Brother Naija show this All-Stars season 8.
Recall Mercy Eke emerged as the first runner up om the BBNAIJA All-Stars show which came to ak end recently. Mercy who is originally from the Pepper Dem season 4 show in 2019 was the winner in her time. She was the first female winner on the history of BBNAIJA.

Screenshot_20231005-090347_Instagram.jpg

Coming back to the Allstars show, she believed she could take the crown the second time but jeweler, Olebaye came our victorious this season and joined the league of female winners.
Mercy stated what she planned when coming to Biggie’s House this season during a recent interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Africa Magic

Ebuka asked her what her plan and strategy was coming back to the house after winning 4 years ago. She then revealed that she planned to just showcase her self and and the lessons she took away in 2019. She then shared that she made up her mind not to engage in any form of rivalry this season.
Recall in 2019, she and Tacha who was also an housemate then were rivals and had gotten into a serious altercation at some point of the show.

She stated "to just showcase myself, to showcase the growth, and showcase the lessons I learnt from my previous season. And one thing I said to myself on this season is that I'm not going to be in any kind of rivalry with anybody. I want people to see me without fighting, I want people to appreciate me without the fight because it was like my last season took away all the fun times and everything i gave in the house. What people knew me for was that she fought or did this or that so this season I said to myself I'm not going to go that route. I'm going to go there (BBNAIJA house) to be myself, enjoy myself without having a fight or rivalry "

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
isn't the show over, what is the issue with these people again, what are they fighting for ? or explaining

Reactions: Esther A