I'm not happy, I want to go to Nigeria, reactions as Canada-based boy pleads to his parents

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm not happy, I want to go to Nigeria, reactions as Canada-based boy pleads to his parents​

A young boy was captured crying to his parents about how he doesn't enjoy living in Canada. He begged to return to Canada while tears continuously flowed from his eyes. The young boy said he wasn't happy staying in Canada but didn't exactly reveal why. While his parents thought he was merely throwing a tantrum, netizens observed that the young boy could be encountering some challenges in school such as bullying. His parents were advised to check his welfare in school to ensure the boy was protected at all costs because the way he was begging to return to Nigeria seemed suspicious.

These were some of the opinions of netizens:
@luvee_: Hope he ain't bullied at school?
@hairess_gallery: This cry tough o, please check his welfare at school
@officialzarah_: Nigeria is the sweetest place to live but our leaders are nothing to write home about
@rita4delta: Please this is not a joke. Check this child welfare in school. Ensure he is not being bullied
@expressive_ella: Parents needs to do better. Your son is crying and you think it's okay to set camera and post online.