I'm sad on your behalf, reactions as Wizkid's die-hard fan gets a matching neck tattoo with the Afrobeats singer

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm sad on your behalf, reactions as Wizkid's die-hard fan gets a matching neck tattoo with the Afrobeats singer​

IMG-20231201-WA0047.jpg

Nigerians are reacting to the clip of a young man who out of his admiration for Wizkid, instructed the tattoo artist to sketch a matching tattoo of the Afrobeats singer on his neck. His neck has a bold sketch of the word "PRAY" and he was happy to flaunt it. He even nicknamed himself a small Wizzy but netizens found his tattoo funny due to how his veins almost popped out of his neck.

Out of curiosity, some asked whether his tattoo artist used a dagger to inscribe the word "PRAY" on his neck due to how bold it came out. Others pitied him for trying to captivate Wizkid's attention and said the Afrobeats singer wouldn't drop any money for the young man. The reactions were quite hilarious and you can read some of them below:

@richy_97sz: They need to PRAY for you TRULY
@omoba_01: Big Wizzy no go press shi shi o
@fresherz1: Who's dancing inside his nose?
@columbus_4pf_: See veins. Hunger don finish my guy
@pablogrey001: I'm sad on your behalf
@_bignice: This one wan give himself skin cancer, new tattoo don already swell up
@ayam_palesh: Your own pray carry muscle pass the owner own
==

Last edited: