I'm scared of having a daughter, Reactions as video of secondary school teacher dancing provocatively goes viral

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
A video of a secondary school teacher dancing provocatively in the classroom has sparked reactions online.

In the video making the rounds online, the highly endowed school teacher was seen shaking her assets to a South African song in a crop top exposing her skin. She also had on tight pants which revealed her curvy shape and huge backside.

The video has been shared on various social media platforms, capturing the attention of netizens, and making them question her competence in the teaching profession. See some reactions below:

@flamezyofficial_ said, "Why would a teacher dress like this in the first place? This is wrong on all levels and requires proper sanctioning from the concerned authorities."
@chairmoo_of_lagos said, "Name of school. I really want to start from Jss1"
@port_milli said, "How student wan take know book?"
@22dave_ said, "I go too fail the subject"