It's funny how the industry is scared of a 4ft nigga, Davido blasts Wizkid

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

It's funny how the industry is scared of a 4ft nigga, Davido blasts Wizkid​

66316d310f4e3a6f653f3f4a

While the world was asleep, Davido and Wizkid were up throwing shades at each other. In another tweet, Davido called Wizkid a 4ft tall man who wears children's shoes. He said he doesn't understand why industry colleagues are scared of putting Wizkid in his place, despite how much he has been dissing them. He also dared Wizkid to drop a list of his hit songs while he also dropped his. This way, they can easily compare who has had the most hits in their career.

David believes that he's had more hits than Wizkid and he is ready to go to any length to prove that. He wrote, "Ain't shit dropping I have hits. He don't. Tell him let's drop Friday together. If them born him well, he should drop I'm ready. I got 80 hits in the can ready. Ayo please. Activate me. No ft. Solo short bitch. So funny how the whole industry scared of a 4ft nigga. Me I short too o but if you see am in person, you go just giggle. Idiot."

Last edited: