I've been disappointed since my brother died, my dad wasn't there when I needed him, Davido's daughter Imade Adeleke cries out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Davido's daughter Imade Adeleke has revealed that she feels disappointed after her brother Ifeanyi Adeleke passed away because her father wasn't there for her when she needed him.
Screenshot_20231222-100910_1.jpg

Davido's baby mama, Sophia Momodu, posted on Snapchat, a screenshot of her daughter Imade's chat with her grandma. Imade called out her grandma for not keeping her promise of paying her a visit and buying her a gift.

Pouring out her emotions, Imade said she feels disappointed since her brother Ifeanyi Adeleke died and her father Davido wasn't there for her as well. She mentioned that all she has is a small group of people she talks to so she needs her grandma to support her emotionally.

Her grandma responded assuring her that she will visit her the next day and Imade replied saying, "I love you"

Reacting to this, Sophia Momodu wrote, "I just wanna know who is teaching my child to send long messages like this. Also, I'm so vexed that she didn't add me in her list of friends but I always say "I'm not one of her little friends" so she can wind my mother ehen"

20231222_100942.jpg