I've been seeing strange faces at my house, Nicki DaBarbie cries out following recent encounter at Skiibii's house

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I've been seeing strange faces at my house, Nicki DaBarbie cries out following recent encounter at Skiibii's house​

TikToker Nicki DaBarbie calls for help after noticing strangers parade her house ever since the incident at Skiibii's house. She said she didn't disclose her exact address to Skiibii but she mentioned the name of the Estate where she lives. And now, more strangers have been parading her house and she no longer feels safe in her space.

Nicki DaBarbie said she already called her mom and other members of her family to come to her aid. A few of her loved ones have now arrived at her house so she wouldn't be alone. The point where she started to become suspicious was when her security man said her boyfriend came looking for her. She was informed that one of the men who came looking for her was on dread and she suspected it was one SK, who she sensed was Skiibii's friend. She no longer feels safe and she tells Nigerians to come to her aid so she doesn't end up like the late Mohbad.

Last edited: