Iyabo Ojo claims she is religious but doesn’t go to church

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Iyabo Ojo claims she is religious but doesn’t go to church

Iyabo-Ojo-1.jpg

Popular Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has shared some more information about herself. She recently disclosed in an interview, that she is a religious person, but she doesn’t go to church. She calls herself a deeply religious person, however, she says she doesn’t attend church services. She also shared that she was the first person in her family who gave her life to Jesus Christ. She revealed that she reads her bible from cover to cover and had even been in the church choir for 4 years before she stopped going to church. Iyabo revealed this during the latest episode of Celebrities Quickies podcast with AY comedian.

Alice Iyabo Ojo is a well known Nigerian actress. she is known for her roles mostly in Nollywood Yoruba movies. She is also a film director and movie producer. She has produced over 14 movies and has also acted in over a 100 movies in her career. She is 46 years old, she was born on the 21st of December 1977 in Lagos state. she has 2 children, one of which is a famous influencer and entrepreneur named Priscilla Ojo. Her second child is a boy named Festus Ojo. She is also knonw for her role in the Real housewives of Lagos Reality TV show.

While speaking during the interview, she stated “I am a very religious person. I don’t know if people know that about me though. But I don’t go to church. Is that not weird? Growing up, I think I am the first person that gave her life to Christ in my home. And I joined the choir. I was in the choir for about four years. And I read the bible from Genesis to Revelations back-and-forth trying to know God before backsliding.”

See full video below