Jealousy in the air as Ayra Starr performs for a male fan

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230812_093239.jpg
Ayra Starr's World tour continued in Washington DC and she brought one of the male attendee's on stage. People in the comment section were jealous as the guy got to sing along and shook hands with their favorite celebrity. Many are dying to get one chance to either take pictures, sing, or hug their favorite celebrity. They called the guy in Ayra Starr's performance a lucky one. One @kekeboro_ said "Finally, men get the chance to be closer to their female celebrity crush."

Screenshot_20230907-102215_1.jpg
Read more if their reactions that portrayed Ayra Starr's fans were jealous.
@d.bo.y: The guy wan collect my wife
@krosszn: Nobody go hear word for him Department this semester
@vine.of.lagos: If na me she hold like that, I fit faint inside
@adanniiaax3: @ennennsayshi: still can't fathom the fact that you got to hug this body of art

Watch her performance here.
==

Screenshot_20230907-102250_1.jpg
Ayra Starr is just getting started with her world tour as Washington DC makes it the 9th location. If you're a fan, stay glued to her social media as she shares the highlights of her performances.