Jubilation as actress Sharon Ooja announces her marriage

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Jubilation as actress Sharon Ooja announces her marriage​

Nollywood actress Sharon Ooja has announced her marriage to the world through an IG post. She happily shared details hinting at her engagement which took place a few weeks ago. Now, she has become a Mrs and couldn't wait an extra second to share the good news. She shared a clip displaying both her and her husband, but Sharon concealed the face of her husband.

While announcing their union, she wrote, "A few months ago I said yes to my odogwu silencer as I call him as he came and silenced the noise, my Igbo king civil ceremony done and dusted ink dried yes I’m fully a mrs as I type this … he brought the calm…I’ll say yes a thousand times to your kindness and good heart… yes a thousand times to the discipline and structure you bring… yes a thousand times to your absolute love and protection you are my best friend bro bro our inside joke !! … dear husband This is fully the hand of God !!I prayed for this and God gave me fully ❤️Thank you Jesus for this gift of love the testimony is complete You did it Jesus take Your glory …❤️ counting down to our church blessing and traditional wedding ❤️❤️ proudly a Mrs."

Actress Sharon Ooja Egwurube made her debut after playing Shalewa in a movie series known as Skinny Girl in Transit. The 32-year old has also starred in several movies like Oloture, Glamor Girls, The Perfect Arrangement, etc.