JUST IN: Pst. Bakare officially congratulate Bola Tinubu

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (43).jpeg

The Citadel Global Community's Serving Overseer, has congratulated Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate.

In a statement released on Sunday, Bakare said Tinubu's rise was due to his efforts in the South West and the founding of the party.

He promised TInubu that he would vote for him in the general elections on February 25, 2023.
"I congratulate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the winner of the APC presidential primaries," he added.

As I have already stated, his emergence as the APC's flagbearer and presidential candidate is a monument to his substantial contributions to the cause of the South West, as well as his labor towards the founding and establishment of the APC.

As a result, I send him my warmest wishes as he embarks on the campaign road for the general elections in 2023. He stated