Kiddwaya celebrates DJ Cuppy as she marks 31st birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Kiddwaya celebrates DJ Cuppy as she marks 31st birthday

Screenshot_20231113-102526_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Kiddwaya has taken to social media to celebrate his longtime friend, DJ Cuppy as she marks another year. The famous Nigerian DJ celebrated her 31st birthday recently and Kiddwaya celebrated with her.

Screenshot_20231113-102415_Instagram.jpg

Kiddwaya shared some photos of the duo on his Instagram page. He captioned it with a message to Cuppy revealing how much she has Disturbed him over the years and encouraged her to stop wearing pink as she will be 40 years old in 9 years time.
Kiddwaya's real name is Terseer Waya and he became famous after his time in the Big Brother Naija Lockdown and Allstars show. DJ cuppy whose real name is Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola is a famous Nigerian Disk Jockey (DJ) and a singer.

Screenshot_20231113-102453_Instagram.jpg

On 11th of November, which was a Saturday, Kiddwaya celebrated with Cuppy.
He stated “I dedicate this whole post to @cuppymusic what you guys don’t know is that this person has been terrorising me for the longest time. Way before I was famous, and she still does now. So cuppy it’s my turn. You know you’re 31 years old now which means in 9 years’ time you will be 40 and you can’t be wearing pink hair and be shouting gelatoo oo. Anyway I’m proud of the person you have become, and it doesn’t seem you are slowing down so keep winning. Happy birthday.”

Screenshot_20231113-102434_Instagram.jpg

The singer had also taken to Instagram to celebrate herself saying this year would be a peaceful one for her.
In her words “Grateful, Lord, for yet another year. Celebrating my 31st Birthday with simplicity, surrounded by my boys After the all the noise of my 20s- my 30s are dedicated to embracing peace.”

See posts below