Kiekie Shows Off Drumming Skills, Dedicates Performance to Her Dad

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Who would have thought that Kiekie knew how to drum? The Nigerian Comedian shared a video of her flawlessly beating drums on her visit to @sulam_studio.

The mother of one dedicated her performance to her daddy for he was the one who taught her how to beat drums.

In her caption, she wrote "I’m Dedicating this video to my Dad because this is one of the many skills I picked up from him
I was in @sulam_studio for something completely different then I saw the drums and I’m like Nooooo wayyyyyy ! I have to jump on the boys!!

Fun fact: I’ve not touched a drum stick in 3 years! I guess once a drummer, always a drummer…. I miss it soooooo much . The full recording is about 15 minutes we had to compress it! I was having too much fun
Anyways!! Major shout out to my Daddy, Daddy Nola and all the amazing fathers out there! Especially @iamprincegagat who just became a Dad
HAPPY FATHER’s DAY. "

==