Kim Kardashian's Reaction To Meeting Erling Haaland In Italy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adesina David

May 14, 2023
Kim Kardashian has revealed how stunned she became after seeing Manchester City striker Erling Haaland in Italy.

The American media personality has expressed that her son is a massive fan of the Norwegian star.

Kim, who has been spotted in the past couple of months in and around the football circle, made this interesting revelation recently.

Kim Kardashian in July was present during Lionel Messi's debut for Inter Miami against Cruz Azul.

The 43-year-old has also been seen across stadias in Scotland, France, and even England.

She was pictured months back in the company of Bukayo Saka and also seen in a warm embrace with Eddie Nketiah.

However, bumping into Haaland in Italy seems to be the biggest of the bunch feelings that she has experienced of meeting any footballer.

Kim expressed that she freaked out when she saw him because she could tell the state of her son's excitement about meeting Erling Haaland.

Haaland is one of the biggest stars in football presently and even other stars are stunned by his presence on many occasions.

Kim Kardashian and Erling Haaland met at the Dolce and Gabbana event during the summer, as both are ambassadors of the famous brand.

20231116_115613.jpg

Speaking in a recent interview with GQ Sports, the famous media personality and reality TV star explained that her son, Saint, is a massive fan of Haaland.

Kim said: “I was in Italy and I see Erling Haaland, and I freak the f*ck out because I know my son would be so excited, you know it's like his thing.

“So I'm like such a loser Facetiming at this event being like 'Saint, you'll never guess who I ran into!". I've turned into this person that's like... I'm sorry!”

Erling Haaland has enjoyed an astronomical rise in football, off-field and on-field, with him possibly being the face of present-day football obviously not forgetting Paris Saint Germain winger Kylian Mbappe.

Haaland joined Manchester City from Borussia Dortmund on July 1, 2022, for a fee of €60 million.

The 23-year-old has continued to galvanize the Cityzens to success, scoring goals with reckless abandon.

He has netted 69 goals and provided 13 assists in 71 appearances for Manchester City across all competitions.

Erling Haaland is also making waves internationally for Norway, as he has scored 27 goals and provided 3 assists in 28 appearances.

Kim Kardashian is a mother to 4 children with former partner and music great Kanye West.

They have 2 girls and 2 boys, namely; North West, born on June 15, 2013, Saint West born on December 5, 2015, Chicago West, born on January 15, 2018, and their last child, Psalm West was born on May 9, 2019.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West officially separated in 2022, having been married for about 8 years; since 2014.