Kizz Daniel releases new album Maverick, pays tribute to his late son Jamal

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Anidugbe Daniel popularly known as Kizz Daniel just released his fourth studio album Maverick.

Screenshot_20230729-095630_1.jpg

The album has a total of 20 tracks with artistes including Blaqbonez, Johnny Drille, Tekno, Young Jonn, Yemi Alade and American singer Becky G.

In one of the songs on his album titled Red and Green produced by Johnny Drille, he paid tribute to his late son Jamal in a video on his Instagram page with the caption,"Rest on my boy JAMAL"

He paid tribute to his late son in a verse saying, "When the going no pure, shey a ba yi nbe? When I born Jamal, a ri yin. When I bury Jamal, ma bi mi."

Interpreted in English, he said, "When things get tough, nobody shows up. When I gave birth to Jamal, we didn't see you. So now that I have buried Jamal, don't ask me."

Kizz Daniel shared the news of losing one of his sons in 2021. He and his wife welcomed triplets, Jalil, Jelani, and Jamal. Unfortunately, they lost Jamal four days later.

Screenshot_20230729-095755_1.jpg