Kizz Daniel, who are you fighting with when you sing this song? skit maker Adeshola asks

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Kizz Daniel, who are you fighting with when you sing this song? skit maker Adeshola asks​

images (52).jpeg

A growing Instagram content creator identified as Adeshola asked the Afrobeats singer Kizz Daniel what inspired him to write his latest song titled MY G. Adeshola stated that listening to the lyrics felt like Kizz Daniel had a huge misunderstanding with someone and used the song to communicate his annoyance. He said, "Pls somebody should help me and also Kizz Daniel. Who are you fighting with when you wrote this song? Who and you are having argument? Who dey follow Kizz Daniel fight? The entire lyrics dey attack person."

Listen to him here.
==

Kizz Daniel released the music video of MY G on October 9th and it has had over 2.7 million views on YouTube. My G is one of the songs in Kizz Daniel's recent album titled MAVERICK which has 18 tracklists. These are:
1. Kizz Daniel – Flex
2. Kizz Daniel – My G
3. Kizz Daniel – Pour
4. Kizz Daniel – Never
5. Kizz Daniel – E’Better
6. Kizz Daniel – Anchovy
7. Kizz Daniel – Shu-Peru
8. Kizz Daniel – Cough (Odo)
9. Kizz Daniel – Red & Green
10. Kizz Daniel – Buga Ft. Tekno
11. Kizz Daniel – Blood Is Thicker
12. Kizz Daniel – Rich Till I Die (RTID)
13. Kizz Daniel – Easy To Love Ft. Chike
14. Kizz Daniel – Show You Off Ft. Pryme
15. Kizz Daniel – One Dollar Ft. Blaqbonez
16. Kizz Daniel – Feran Mi Ft. Johnny Drille
17. Kizz Daniel – Cough (Remix) Ft. Becky G
18. Kizz Daniel – Feran You Two Ft. Jalil & Jelani

Watch the video below.