Kylian Mbappe Addresses Rumors of His Imminent Exit From PSG

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Kylian Mbappe has addressed transfer rumors linking him to PSG exit this summer. Mbappe is yet to renew his PSG contract with just six months remaining on his deal.

As the January transfer window opens, he will be free to negotiate with other clubs interested in his services.

Screenshot_20240104-074951.jpg
Kylian Mbappe addresses PSG exit rumors | Image Credit: Mbappe IG

Meanwhile, PSG are still hopeful of brokering a deal with the striker despite their fallout early this season. Recall Mbappe has turned down fresh terms with PSG while attempting to push through a free exit from the club.

He met stiff opposition from the club president Nasser Al Khelaifi, who insisted he either sign a new contract or be sold.

A bitter standoff ensued as the two parties raged with contradictory interests. However, calm has since been restored with Mbappe back to his game with the club after showdown talks with Al Khelaifi.

With six months remaining on his contract, Mbappe is yet to sign a new deal with PSG, sparking rumors he is likely to leave the club.

Addressing the transfer rumors linking him to an exit from PSG, Mbappe revealed he is yet to take a decision on his PSG future and is focused on the club.

He said;

"I have not made any on my future. No choice.

"But we have an agreement with Nasser Al Khelaifi. All parties are protected.

"Focus is on the team now. Not on my future" [source: @Fabrizo Romano IG]

Real Madrid and Liverpool are the two clubs linked with Mbappe. Real Madrid have targeted a move for Kylian Mbappe since 2021. The La Liga giants are heavily on the race again but are set to be rivaled by Liverpool who are also interested in a move for the player, as per Eurosport.