Ladies of NSMNews: What Are Your Big Dick Stories?

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
"I have a really good friend that I hooked up with a while back. I heard from my best friend that he had a huge dick when they hooked up. (We're all in the same group of friends and joke about how we all have bleeped each other.) She said it was 9.5-10 inches and was also pretty thick.

Well one day, me and said friend went to just hang out. We were just watching TV one day and then kissing ensued. Well, kissing went to making out and making out went to grinding. I could feel how large he was through my clothes and the throbbing was intense. Once we got to the undressing part, my jaw dropped and I just went, "Oh. My. God." He has a smirk and we went to town. Well, when I was on top his dick hit my cervix, but I loved it. I kept riding him and we decided to change positions. When he pulled out for doggy, there was blood all over him. We figured that his dick hitting my cervix use have started my period somehow. We took a shower, got dresses, and he gave me a pad. He wrote, "Shit happens." After that, he hooked up a couple more times. He's still a really good friend and we always just joke about it.

We talk about his dick from time to time. He says that it's a pain and sometimes girls won't even attempt to Bleep him after. He always has to be careful because some girls just can't handle it and start crying. He won't even attempt anal.

There was also the time when we were still in high school and the teacher thought he was hiding his phone on his lap, when it was actually a random boner. She reached for it, was really shocked and embarrassed and left the room. " anonymous