Lady breaks down in tears after no one tapped into her blessings when she posted her newly acquired car

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Lady breaks down in tears after no one tapped into her blessings when she posted her newly acquired car​

A Nigerian lady broke down in tears after no one tapped into her blessings the instant she posted her newly acquired car to celebrate her birthday. She said she was excited to post the car she bought with her hard-earned money but the joy was short-lived the moment the car hit the media. People laughed and made jest of her about the type of car she purchased and called it an old model. She said that not a single soul congratulated and tapped into her blessings. This made her sad because that wasn't the reaction she was expecting.

She said, "Not even one person could say I'm next in line o. Not even one. 50 percent of the people who said congratulations to me, they would add a laughing emoji to it. How do you want me to feel? My car was having just minor issue I was trying to start the car, the engine was not responding, And everyone, all of you were laughing at me."

She added that she regrets posting her car because she felt ridiculed instead of receiving words of encouragement.