Lady breaks up with her boyfriend for refusing to gift her on Christmas day

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Lady breaks up with her boyfriend for refusing to gift her on Christmas day​

A Nigerian lady was secretly recorded screaming at her long-term boyfriend. While they engaged in a heated argument, it seems one of their neighbors silently opened their door to see what was going on. She was caught blaming her boyfriend for not giving her money to plait her hair. She also said he had never bought new clothes for her since they began their relationship and she was tired. She wanted to end it all. The boyfriend's attempt to calm her proved futile as she refused to listen to all he was saying.

Translating what the lady said, "I want to break up. I'm not doing again. All that I've done is enough. Am I the only one? Later, I'll be forming the most understanding girlfriend on the street. Last year Christmas and New Year, you didn't buy anything for me. I'm not doing again. This year too, the same thing. Take a look at my hair. Your mates are buying Chicken but you are there, doing nothing. Thank you. Go look for another girl while I get myself another man."
==