Leave this smelling behavior in 2023, Sophia Momodu blasts online troll for assuming she’s jealous of Davido and Chioma on vacation

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
davido-chioma-sophia-momodu.jpg

Nigerian singer Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu, blasts online troll for assuming she’s envious of her baby daddy Davido, Chioma, and their twins going on vacation.

Recall that Davido recently shared a video of him and his lovely wife Chioma away on vacation with their adorable twins.

An X user known as Sadiq said Sophia Momodu would be angry after seeing the video of Chioma and her kids. He wrote, “After seeing Davido and Chioma with their twins, Sophia Momodu go dey fume now”

Reacting to this, Sophia Momodu stated that she is surprised that people still call her name after her relationship with Davido ended a long time ago and he has had several children after their daughter Imade. She urged the young man to move on from stalking her and stop spreading false narratives about her.

In a now-deleted tweet, she wrote, “Na wa, 10 thousand women and 15 thousand children later you people are still calling my name? Leave this smelling stalkerish behavior in 2023. Make una move on! Rest! I know I give y’all life but God damn! Move on! Y’all are so weird with this fake narrative”