Lege Miami reveals how he left a date after the lady ordered food worth N40,000

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Lege Miami reveals how he left a date after the lady ordered food worth N40,000
lege-miami.jpg

Nollywood actor and singer Lege Miami revealed how he secretly left a date after the lady ordered food worth N40,000. Lege said that he ordered food worth N7,500 but the lady chose to order more expensive foods on the menu.

He revealed that he had to leave immediately and post about it on social media before the lady would cook up a story to embarrass him publicly. While narrating his side of the story, he said"My fans, as I am, I don't like going out on dates with ladies. I seldom do. I took this lady to a restaurant and I ordered food worth N7,500. But when this lady ordered, she ordered food worth N40,000. She ordered prawns that I had never eaten in my life. Anyway, I have left the restaurant. I don't care if Instablog, Gistlover, or Tunde Ednut make a post to ridicule me. Please don't blame me."

Listen to the audio here.

Lege Miami is a Nollywood actor and a music artist. He sings street hop and is popular for one of the songs he dedicated to Seyi Tinubu. He runs an online match-making show connecting single men to single women.