Let me be your peace of mind, Davido's baby mama Sophia Momodu shares message from secret admirer

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Davido's first baby mama Sophia Momodu has a secret admirer and she's not hiding it. She shared a screenshot of the romantic message she got from him yesterday via Snapchat.
image-24.png

Sophia Momodu has maintained a low profile ever since she dragged her baby daddy Davido on Snapchat for not fulfilling his daddy duties to their daughter Imade.

The mystery man expressed his love for her, showering her with sweet words and promises. He wrote,"Let me be your peace of mind. I want you to be my charming princess. I am overwhelmed by your beauty and I can't get my mind off how beautiful you are with your charming eyeballs and uniqueness.

You are my heart's desire and I want to be that man that will give you the peace of mind you ever wished and prayed for. I want to make beautiful memories with you and all my life I have always prayed for someone as you.

I don't have any reason to sugarcoat you, I am telling you exactly how I feel about you from the depth of my heart."

However, Sophia reacted to the message saying, "As I don already get peace of mind nko?", laughing at the content of the message.

IMG-20230811-WA0000.jpg