Mama has forgotten that I'm a celebrity, Regina Daniels says after her mother made her wash plate

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Mama has forgotten that I'm a celebrity, Regina Daniels says after her mother made her wash plate​

Actress Regina Daniels took to her page to report her mother for telling her to wash plates when she came visiting. She said her mother had forgotten that she is a celebrity and is not meant to wash plates but what would she have done when she was instructed to do so? This was just a video to keep a smile on the faces of the viewers and her way of entertaining her audience.

She wrote, "POV: You visit your African mother and she makes you do the dishes after hosting your entourage. She no know say I be celebrity." Regina Daniels is a Nigerian actress born on the 10th of October, 200O. The 23-year-old is a mother of two boys and is happily married to senator Ned Nwoko.