Man drinks sniper after reportedly losing N2.5 million to bet

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Man drinks sniper after reportedly losing N2.5 million to bet​

A Nigerian man identified as Onoh Chukwuma Richard reportedly drank sniper after he lost N2.5 million to a bet. Before his painful demise, he updated his followers on Facebook that he would be ending it all. He specifically called out the names of four individuals in his last message and appreciated them for standing by him.

In his last post which was shared on December 12th, the deceased wrote, "Today is my last day on Earth! I'm going to meet my maker. Thank you Chima Anyaso, Ikukuoma Abia, Kelvin Jombo Onumah, Ekwueme Ohafia, and my friends. My spirit is with you all."

It was reported that Richard borrowed the N2.5 million and decided to stake it all in hopes of winning a huge amount of money. Unfortunately, he lost the bet and quickly decided to kill himself since he had no means of repaying the loan. He was confirmed dead on Tuesday evening.
==