Man seeks justice after his mother was brutally assaulted by a neighbor

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Man seeks justice after his mother was brutally assaulted by a neighbor​

A Nigerian man with the X handle @oyin_sperere has taken to social media to report the unfortunate incident that happened to his mother when he wasn't at home. His mother was assaulted by a neighbor who had fled away after seeing the aftermath of his several blows. The mother of this angry man was left with a swollen cheek which looked so painful. He said he had reported the case to the Police but they weren't ready to render any form of help unless he paid some money. He had to tag the X handle of the Lagos State Domestic Violence to please help him out.

From his narration, he came back from work to see his mother wailing in pain and the neighbor who did this to her was nowhere to be found. He promised to take revenge no matter what because he wouldn't rest unless the person who brutalized his mother got caught. He wrote, "Deleted this post yesterday because I already reported to the Nigeria Police but these people are not ready to help without getting money in return. Please I want justice for my mummy @Lagosdsva please help me. Came back home from work to see my mother has been assaulted badly. Ahh Omo. This man did this and ran away. Chaii. Omo this man no dey go Scot free oloun. Na that street we go use run am."
==