Man shares the response he received after gifting a lady N20k on her birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Man shares the response he received after gifting a lady N20k on her birthday​

A Nigerian guy identified as @OSERE_X shared the screenshots of his conversation with a lady he gifted N20,000 to celebrate her birthday. Excited to have sent her some money to get herself something nice, he was shocked when the lady asked what she was supposed to do with 20k. He had initially asked her to spoil herself with the N20,000 he sent and she said, "Spoil myself with 20k? Lol. Thanks anyway."

Then she proceeded to ask whether the money was for her cake alone and he responded with "LOL." The next screenshot showed that he had blocked her immediately because he wasn't expecting such a response from her.

There were mixed reactions from netizens who read the screenshots, some of which have been written below:
@sandy_coco_: Why you sef go use the word "spoil yourself" for 20k
@joy_hora: Maybe na the spoil yourself vex her. But anyone gifting you anything especially this period should be well appreciated
@veevogee: You better give the money to your parents "God bless you my son" is better than thanks
@i_am_jessi_26: 20k doesn't get you good things nowadays
@raydaonline: Why you sef go use that Kain English for 20k
==