Mauricio Pochettino wants Chelsea to use Jurgen Klopp's "celebration party" As Inspiration

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino wants his players to use the Jurgen Klopp celebration party as inspiration as they continue to struggle this season.

He revealed these in his pre-match conference, saying, "Do I worry? No. I think it was a game that was important for us to feel what it means to play against a team that was celebrating the farewell of their coach."

"It was a massive celebration party, with positive energy for the team and full confidence."

"You need to show your character and personality, and then play. Of course, with the circumstances, we could have been 1-0 up in five minutes."

"Why not? Bad luck. I won't complain or blame, but I need to be calm, and after analyzing the 90 minutes, they were better."

Pochettino has not recovered from the horrible loss they suffered at the hands of Liverpool on January 31, 2024, at Anfield.

The Chelsea football club were denied two clear penalties in the game.

The manager claimed Liverpool deserved the victory but wants his own players to use that experience to close the gap on the Premier League leaders.

In the press conference, the manager said spending big doesn't really make teams successful.

Chelsea currently sits in 10th place on the Premier League table with 31 points from 22 matches.

It was the same point the London club acquired last season under Graham Potters. It shows there hasn't been any sign of improvement in the squad since Thomas Tuchel got sacked.

It was revealed that if, at the end of the season, Mauricio Pochettino doesn't secure any European tournament qualification, he is likely to be sacked.

Mauricio Pochettino revealed the team news ahead of the encounter against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The manager is expecting Nicolas Jackson to be up for the Premier League encounter against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The Senegalese came back to Cobhams after Senegal got eliminated in the African Cup of Nations in Ivory Coast.

Mykhaylo Mudryk is pushing to start, despite the fact that he has been struggling to find the back of the net.

The midfielder pace will help Chelsea push Wolverhampton Wanderers defenders at their back foot.

Moises Caicedo, Enzo Fernandez, and Conor Gallagher are expected to start against the 11th-place team. It is a must-win match for the London side.

Wolverhampton Wanderers may go above Chelsea, who are currently in 10th place, if they find a way to defeat the football club.

Although Chelsea seemed to be a totally different team when playing at Stamford Bridge, they were able to secure points against Arsenal and Manchester City in the Premier League.

They were unbeaten at home in the Carabao Cup and the FA Cup.

What do you think about Mauricio Pochettino statement on Jurgen Klopp celebration? Air your views in the comment section