Me and my people can defeat Niger Republic, former Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Former Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo sent a message to the government yesterday in a video saying he and his men are capable of defeating the Niger Republic.

Dokubo-Asari-e1657042355924.jpg

Recall that the Senate turned down the request of President Tinubu to send Nigerian troops to Niger following the refusal of the army to dance to the tunes of the regional bloc, ECOWAS.

However, Dokubo has announced that he and his men are up to the task and have what it takes to defeat the Niger Republic.

He said, "If the government commissions me and my people to go to Niger Republic, we will go, we will defeat them. I'll come back victorious.

If Benin Republic like, let them go and bring anybody. They're human beings like us. We'll go there, we'll defeat them, and come back victorious. We'll restore democratic order to Benin Republic.

And I don't think Niger Republic is any match to Nigeria. I don't think Niger Republic can stand Nigeria.", He added.

Video credit: Twitter @jesuiskingdan1