Meet Anant Ambani, the 28-year-old who paid Rihanna $9 million to perform at his wedding

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Meet Anant Ambani, the 28-year-old who paid Rihanna $9 million to perform at his wedding​

The son of an Indian businessman tycoon, Anant Ambani, is making waves in the media after he paid Rihanna a whopping $9 million to perform at his wedding. This news broke the internet as fans found it insane that Anant would splash so much to have the Fenty Queen perform at his elaborate wedding. Scenes from the wedding ceremony are included in the clip shown below:
==

Trust Nigerians to chip in their 2 cents over the news as many dropped different opinions regarding the decision Anant made:

@chiamaxsworlddoy: This was how I tot my wedding would be when I was small. I was saying I would invite Michael Jackson, but look at me now
@_ola_of_lagos: Ambani na too much money and how to spend am be the issue wey dem dey face. Omo I will not be poor
@cubana_chiefpriest: Fat boys re winning
@donflexx: Dear Lord. I'm still waiting patiently in faith
@iam_kelvinossai: People wey get money and also get influence...yet no big noise, no chain and baggy. No unnecessary dressing. Just casual and simple. But our Naija people will not see this and learn from it. Everytime my cap is 2 million, my boxers is 5 million dollars, etc. Getat

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
how did he get his money? what does the family do? tell us more about this guys and his royal family.