Meet Ben White And His Beautiful Wife, Milly Adams

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adesina David

May 14, 2023
Ben White has become Arsenal's most reliable defender since joining from Brighton in the summer of 2021.

The 26-year-old moved to the Gunners from the Seagulls for a staggering fee of £50 million.

White is one of the best right-backs in England, and he has over time grown into the monstrous level he is currently.

Ben White penned a four-year contract extension on March 14, 2024, which will see him earn a staggering wage at Arsenal.

Anyway, outside the football pitch, the defender is a different personality entirely, and he has in the past made a shocking admission of how he follows football.

White isn't engrossed with football, as he spends time with his wife Milly Adams and the pair make one hearty couple.

Tattoos are another passion for the footballer born in Dorset, whose torso has large ink.

Ben White is also a fashion freak, and he is a man, who isn't afraid to experiment with his looks.

Moreover, White is an absolute loverboy and a major factor to his happiness is his wife, Milly.

Milly Adams has about 22,000 followers on Instagram and apparently she began dating Ben White in 2022.

From there on, their love affair has been amazing, with fans on social media getting a glimpse into what their love life is.

Ben White wasted very little time before dropping the “Will You Marry Me” question during an elegant holiday.

White and his wife shared pictures of their engagement, including a picture matching “I love you” wrist tattoos.

Meanwhile, in May 2023, the pair got married at a private ceremony at the Old Marylebone Town Hall in London.

Several weeks after, the pair followed the marriage up with a second wedding which was held in Mallorca, Spain.

Ben White appeared sparkling in a tuxedo, while Milly was jaw-dropping in a white strapless thigh-split gown.

Milly Adams captioned the day on Instagram as the “Best day of her life”, with the pair waxing strong in love.

Ben White has also shared insights into their relationship, revealing his competitive self overwhelms him when they play board games.

He said: “I want to win everything that I do. My missus and I play a lot of games at home. We play bat and ball, Uno, this magnetic game. I won’t be letting her win.”

Questioned on what happens if his wife starts winning, he gave an hilarious response, saying: “The ball gets lost . . . ”

Milly Adams is very much learned and she graduated from Nottingham Trent University in 2019.

Anyway, White has made 39 appearances for Arsenal this campaign, scoring 2 goals and providing 4 assists in all competitions.

His attention certainly is fixated on the Gunners upcoming fixture on March 31, 2024, which is a league game against fellow title-chasers Manchester City.