Minds are blown away as Burna Boy teases remix of Phyno's "Do I". Odogwu finished work!

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Minds are blown away as Burna Boy teases remix of Phyno's "Do I". Odogwu finished work!​

1703150840884.png
Many were left in awe after the Nigerian Afrobeats singer Damini Ogulu dropped a snippet of his verse on the remix of rapper Phyno's song, DO I. Indeed, Odogwu as he is fondly called by his fans, delivered excellently on the verse. Being one of the top Afrobeats singers is no joke. The status is achieved from years of upskilling and delivering the right melodies that captivate the attention of music enthusiasts.

Listen to the snippet of DO I remix below by Phyno ft. Burna Boy.
==

DO I is originally a song by the Nigerian rapper Phyno. The song trended on TikTok and other social platforms after it was released as many people jumped in on the challenge. Fans of both artists claimed that DO I was already a hit song but the coolant between Phyno and Burna Boy made it a better hit. Below is a YouTube video of the original version of DO I which was uploaded two months ago and has amassed 2.5 million views.

You can also listen to the newer version of DO I by Phyno ft. Burna Boy