Mohbad doesn't allow me eat in Naira Marley's house— Mohbad's mother

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230917_141933.jpg

The concluding part of the interview held with the mother of late Nigerian singer Mohbad who died on the 12th of September is finally out. During the interview with newsmen, Mohbad's mother disclosed how her son never allowed her to eat or drink anything served to her in the Marlian house.

Mohbad's mother said that each time she visited her son, he would sneak the food into the toilet and flush it down the WC. That's because he didn't want his mother to be poisoned by Naira Marley's men.

In her words, "I fast every morning. Whenever I go to Naira Marley's house, they will serve me food. My son would quickly ask if I had eaten from it and I would say no. From there, he will sneak the food into the toilet and flush it all. If I was given a wine, he would smash the bottle in the WC and flush it's content. Each time he does that, he will say he doesn't want me to die."

She added that she was never happy with Mohbad's living condition in the Marlian House. She advised him to leave the house but he said he could not leave until the contract he signed had elapsed.

Watch the concluding part of the interview here.