Moment popular influencer Enioluwa was surprised by friends on his birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular influencer Enioluwa popularly known as the lipgloss boy, celebrated his birthday yesterday in a grand style with his friends and celebrities in the industry.

img_1688715339843.jpg

Public figures like Kate Henshaw, Priscilla Ojo, Iyabo Ojo, Tacha, Hilda Baci among others celebrated the young EU Ambassador as he turned a year older.

The celebrant Enioluwa also fed us with beautiful pictures and videos on his Instagram page yesterday from the gifts sent to him by MAC Cosmetics as their ambassador, to the huge birthday cake given to him by his bestie, Priscilla Ojo, and others.

Screenshot_20230707-082101_1.jpg

img_1688715009011.jpg

The gift that stood out the most was the one presented to Enioluwa by his friends in a video posted on his Instagram story yesterday. In the video, his friends were seen handing over a big bowl of local beans popularly called ewa agoyin to him and a big nylon of garri as a gift while spraying him 20 naira notes to celebrate his birthday.

In the video, he wrote, "My friends surprised me today. They know I don't eat cake. It's the beans for me!"

See video here:

Video credit: Instagram @enioluwaofficial

Last edited: