Mourinho can help Cameroon win the 2022 World cup if allowed - Samuel Eto'o

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (19).jpeg

Samuel Eto'o, a former Cameroon striker, believes his country can win the 2022 World Cup if they follow Inter Milan manager Jose Mourinho's philosophy. In 2010, Mourinho led the Serie A team to the Champions League title.

Eto'o, the President of the Cameroonian Football Federation, was a member of Inter's squad under the Portuguese tactician.

They won the Scudetto, the Coppa Italia, and their first Champions League trophy in 45 years in the 2009/2010 season. Cameroon's World Cup group will include Brazil, Serbia, and Switzerland.

Eto'o, who is currently in Italy to announce a charity game in San Siro on May 23, was asked if Cameroon coach Rigobert Song can lead the team to World Cup glory.

"I feel that to win the World Cup, you don't have to be monsters or aliens; you just need good training, a strong mentality, and a dash of craziness." I've had some success in my job, and I've given it my all to get it. I usually use Inter as an example: no one thought we could win [the Champions League] at the start of the 2009-10 season, so Mourinho achieved something extraordinary with a group of guys and fighters. I'd like something similar for Cameroon as well.