My body is failing me, Davido's alleged French baby mama shares update on pregnancy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Davido's alleged French baby mama, Ivanna Bay shared some disturbing news on her pregnancy yesterday via her Instagram story.

img_1689151522435_1.jpg

Recall that she announced that she was pregnant for Nigerian singer Davido a couple of weeks ago and also had a little online rant with Anita Brown, Davido's alleged 5th baby mama who is based in the US.

However, she made a post on her story yesterday concerning her pregnancy saying that she was told that she would either be doing an ectopic pregnancy or she would miscarry the baby.

She also went on to say that her body is failing her and she doesn't know what to do. Proving to the world that she is a strong woman, she said, "you won't see me coming crying on the internet no way!"

Screenshot_20230711-144836_1.jpg