My father is my mentor - Femi Adebayo

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
During the Jagun Jagun press conference, Nollywood thespian Femi Adebayo described his father Adebayo Salami as the only person he looks up to in the movie industry as a mentor.

img_1692257117488_1.jpg

He spoke about how his father inspired him at a young age to be an actor. He said when he was still in school, anytime he was with his friends, they usually teased him about being a popular actor's son.

He said, "They call me Omo Bello. Bello's son. So I thought I actually want my children to be called Omo Femi Adebayo as well."

He mentioned that his father always told him and his siblings to be educated and be good at what they do. He also gave him the chance to choose acting as a career and supported him all the way.

"I'm motivated by his success in this field and he encouraged us to be educated. He also encouraged us to choose this particular line as a career so my mentor is my father.", he added.

Video credit: Instagram @emiraltyafrica