My vision became blurry after I had my daughter - Simi

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer and mother of one, Simi disclosed in a recent TikTok video how giving birth to her daughter affected her eyesight.

20230718_230949.jpg

The singer who just completed her tour with American singer, Alicia Keys, said ever since she became a mother, her vision had been blurry. According to her, she's always seeing 'double'.

"My daughter is 3 years old. Since I gave birth to her, my eyes have not been the same. I feel like I had 20-20 vision when I got pregnant. Well, not anymore. My eyesight is gone on an excursion underground.", She said.

She revealed that it started getting serious about three months ago when her vision was blurry and she couldn't see clearly. Then she decided to go for an eye scan and it was recommended that she starts using medicated glasses.

She continued, "Three months ago, I was like, something isn't tallying here. It's like I'm seeing double. So I went to do an eye scan or whatever. Everything is just turning on its own.

So I went for another eye exam and the doctor said I have to get glasses. So I got a text message a few days ago that my glasses were ready."

Then, she reached for her glasses in the video with a worrisome face saying to her daughter, "Mommy is to wear glasses.", as she wore the glasses while showing off in the video.

Simi has a 3-year old daughter Deja with her husband and singer Adekunle Gold. They have been married for four years.

Screenshot_20230704-063513_1.jpg

See full video here:

Video credit: TikTok @symplysimi