My wife Chioma is the best chef in the world, Davido boasts to Kai Cenat

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

My wife Chioma is the best chef in the world, Davido boasts to Kai Cenat​

While speaking excitedly with Kai Cenat, Davido said he wished his wife, Chioma, was available. He opined that if Chioma was around, she would have prepared the most delicious delicacies for Kai Cenat. The Afrobeats singer said, "I wish my wife was here bro. If my wife was here, she would have cooked you the best food ever. Her name is Chioma. She's the best chef ever."

This statement sparked different reactions from the media as many said Davido was too prideful. Read some of the things fans had to say about the singer.
@iam_phlex: This Davido need to work on himself
@famous_coolboss: Best chef for una house
@doradee_0406: Davido leave Kai alone, we love him more with Shanks
@oppxxzy: No go get accident because you wan impress person o
@bolaliceolamide: Person dey hype him wife una talk say he dey lie. Una get life like this? My baby you're the best chef in the world
@davis_c_martins: If you like hate Davido from now till tomorrow. It won't remove any hair from his body. He will still be going higher where una papa no fit reach. E no concern him

==